i haven't always worn make-up, and i actually only started wearing it everyday about 3 years ago! i was a lifeguard for six years and with the chance of having to dive into water at a moments notice the thought of wearing make-up seemed kinda pointless (although i never actually dove in for a rescue). i'd only wear make-up if i was going out, and even then it was pretty much just some eyeliner and mascara. that quickly changed once i started working indoors everyday (and in fashion).
1. murad essential-c day mosturizer spf 15 - i received this as a sample and have used it everyday since i got it. even though my make-up has spf, i like to use a moisturize with spf as well. i think i'm trying to make up for all those years i "forgot" to put on sunscreen while teaching swim lessons.
2. smashbox high definition concealer - i use this mainly to cover my genetically inherited bags under my eyes. goes on smooth & blends well!
3. bareminerals matte spf 15 foundation - bareminerals basically changed everything i ever though about make-up. i love how lightweight the powder is, and how easy it is to apply. i'm kinda a bareminerals junkie!
4. bareminerals spf 25 mineral veil - i changed from the original mineral veil to the spf 25 mineral veil as soon as it came out. i figure that all the extra spf can't hurt and i don't want wrinkles!
5. bareminerals brow color & brow brush - filling in my brows is something that i added to my make-up routine about a year ago when i stopped getting my eyebrows done (been trying to grow them out for over a year!). i found that the powder works better than a pencil and looks more natural.
6. revlon colorstay liquid eyeliner - i actually don't put eyeliner on every day, it usually depends on if i'm doing something after work or if i wake up early enough to make the wings perfect!
7. bareminerals brow finishing gel - since i've stopped threading & trimming my eyebrows, this gel keeps them in place during the day! usually i wouldn't buy something like this, but i bought the eyebrow kit and it came with it. who knew i'd end up liking it!
8. bareminerals blush in giddy pink - i like loose powder blush much, much more than pressed powder. it seems easier to control, so i don't end up looking like a clown.
9. covergirl naturelux mousse mascara - i'm always on the hunt for a mascara that i really like, and this is the current mascara i'm using. my all time favorite is still givenchy phenomen'eyes mascara, but the covergirl is my favorite that doesn't break the bank!
10 - 13. maximum coverage concealer brush, full coverage kabuki brush, flawless application face brush, angled blush brush - all the brushes i use to apply my make-up are bareminerals. i find it easier to do most of my make-up shopping at the same place!
wow. it definitely took a lot longer to do this post than it takes me to put on all that make-up! what are your favorite make-up products?