1. rag & bone the skinny - my favorite dark denim skinnies are ready to be retired, so i'm in the market for a new pair.
2. paige verdugo legging - i need one new fashion denim piece. these paisley print leggings are perfect, not too loud but more interesting than a solid color.
3. penfield buffalo plaid flannel shirt - can't go wrong with a buffalo plaid flannel shirt. i would probably wear this every other day...
4. marc by marc jacobs mouse flats - i've wanted those marc by marc jacobs flats for oh so long, this might be the year i actually buy them.
5. madewell lily lace dress - nice enough to wear to holiday parties, but could also be dressed down for everyday!
6. free people oversized panda cardi - an oversized cardigan has been missing from my closet, and i've been getting tired of my oversized pullovers. this cardi is the answer!
7. sorel tivoli boot - i love my uggs, as ugly as they are but they just aren't cutting it anymore! with the rubber bottom and good traction these will be a perfect replacement to (old) uggs.
8. st. james striped tee - another classic that is (kinda) missing from my closet.
this isn't the most exciting and and trend-filled wish list, but since i'm on the reduced waste/saving money kick i need to be buying things that i can wear more than one season. what's on your fall wish list?